• Experienced in leading projects, large and small, from start to finish.
• An articulate visual and verbal communicate from concept to strategy.
• A compelling presenter, able to sell your ideas to the team and to clients.
• An experienced collaborator, able to utilise a wide range of internal and external resources.
• Has experienced with consumer goods packaging and corporate brands design experience.
• An articulate visual and verbal communicator able to discuss concepts and strategy.
• Open minded, curious, big ideas driven, multidisciplinary, detail oriented and eager to learn.
• Your work has been recognised through international design awards.
• Fluent in relevant hardware and software technologies.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and confidently present them.
• Supporting team with PR and marketing materials and activities.
• An impeccable creativity, able to be the primary contributor to projects and to mentor junior talent.
• Design Director minimum ten years experiences in consumer goods / corporate branding
• Senior Designer minimum seven years experiences in consumer goods / corporate branding
• Middleweight Designer minimum five years experiences in consumer goods / corporate branding
• Junior Designer minimum two years consumer goods / corporate branding
• Intern minimum minimum six months to one years consumer goods / corporate branding
• Confident of working in English and Finnish or Portuguese
• Full Driving License essential
We have 6 - 12 month internships opportunities currently open in Helsinki and Lisbon:
São Paulo: email@example.com