Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving new business opportunities short and long term.
• Work with directors and partners to develop sales and marketing strategy.
• Identify potential new clients and decision makers within companies.
• Research and build relationships with new clients and partners
• Organising and set up meetings with new and existing clients.
• Maintain database of existing and new clients and partners.
• Visit trade shows to meet potential new clients and partners.
• Supporting team with PR and marketing materials and activities.
• Cold calling when appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and confidently present them to a wide audience.
• You will be expected support and take interns and juniors under your wings and help them grow.
• Senior minimum five years preferred sales / business development experience
• Junior minimum two years preferred sales / business development experience
• Intern minimum one years general front facing sales or customer service experience
• Confident of working in English and Finnish or Portuguese
• Full Driving License essential
We are looking for support both in Helsinki and Lisbon.
Please get in contact with the following regional offices:
São Paulo: email@example.com